Monday, March 16, 2009

Vacation

On Friday, my family and I went to my Grandma's house for her Birthday. My dad was the only one who didn't come. He went to my other Grandma's house for his vacation, to go fishing. It was a really nice vacation. I got to see my Aunt, Uncle and my 2 cousins.
I finished my Course 1 cake decorating class and now I'm in Course 2. I have a lot of fun decorating. For the last class in this course I'm going to do a basket cake. I'm excited to see what its going to look like. Theres a picture of it on my book and it is really pretty! This course we're working with royal icing instead of buttercream. It works a lot better then the buttercream, its more hard so the flowers look better. When I finish my cake I will put a picture of it up on my blog.
-Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Did you finish the cake? I want to see the picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete